what a difference

saturday was my 2nd meeting w/the runners group near eric's house (how convenient!) and after a brief talk about shoes and clothing - she separated us into groups named after women's shoes (my group is jimmy choo)... anyway, we did a brief warm-up and then jogged for 2 miles! we actually stopped a bit before the 1-mile mark and we said, lets just keep going and we did! crazy! i can't believe how different it is when i run w/a group compared to when i'm alone - its not like its easier but its definitely more motivating because i don't want to let the group down... it was a great way to start the weekend nonetheless - i celebrated by going to target (for a baby gift) and got a cute bikini for $10... talk about motivation! :o)

the rest of the day was spent doing things around the yard,then i ran to get my haircut, came back to join him on some errands, and we had a yummy dinner at baja fresh... saturday night, we watched LOST and another episode of planet earth - that is such a great series!

yesterday, i was so happy to sleep-in but that never lasts since the cats are busy and want to be fed... while eric was working on the harley - i did some laundry, went to the store, cleaned the kitchen floor, cleaned the bathroom, made some cookies, and tried yet another RR recipe but this time it was a gourmet tuna noodle casserole... talk about yummy (but not very figure-friendly)... i was back at my place in time to see the beginning of the food network awards show and thought it was pretty hokey - anyone else feel the same way? i love the channel but can only handle so much...

today i started week #4 of the C25K and even though i did 2 miles on saturday, i still find this workout to be challenging... maybe because i'm running just a tad faster? who knows... i'm not going to worry about weigh-in on wednesday because i know i haven't been perfect w/the food but have been kicking-ass w/the workouts... yay me!

happy monday y'all...


Anonymous –   – (5:04 PM)  

You have two things that I can never have and I am so jealous a harley..wow and cats, I love cats but Chris is allergic :( Have a great Monday babes..way to go on your workouts, we should make a group of all us runners...maybe a runners blog, hmmm something to think about...

i i eee  – (5:22 PM)  

Yay you!! The running group seems like such a successful idea.

Askazombiehousewife  – (7:44 PM)  

I like other people's pets but don't want them myself. mmm maybe seamonkeies.

way to go on the running


mmmm noodles.

Eileen  – (8:14 PM)  

Way to go, great NSV! I am hoping your enthusiasm will inspire me. The iPod is loaded with great workout music and the weather is finally warming up, time for me to get off the couch and start working off the muffin top and jiggly thighs.

Kim  – (11:23 PM)  

Wow!! I am so impressed with your running!! Way to go! :)

Kate  – (4:47 AM)  

Hi Jodi, I've just found you through your comment on Glam's blog. Your blog is great.
Your running sounds really good, I'm trying to get into running at the moment and not doing very well. Keep it up.

Rebecca  – (9:30 AM)  

yes...cant we always rate our success with a healthy living style by our exercise and great food choices?!

i'm so excited that your loving running!

Amanda  – (10:06 AM)  

sounds like you were busy again!!! sorry i didn't leave my email, must have been blind or something! LOL!!!
dean75@sympatico.ca

Carolyn  – (10:28 AM)  

Great job with the running! I ALWAYS do the same thing, set a goal (1 mile) then when I get there I try to push myself even further and I always feel SOOO great when I do!
Keep up the great work and good luck with your WI, I think all the running will show on the scale!!

Ro  – (10:42 AM)  

Yay Jodi!
I feel the same way about motivation.....you are rocking it out and you should be very proud of yourself.

Martalu  – (2:24 PM)  

Yay you indeed! Wish I could bottle your attitude and spray it behind my ears every morning! I could conquer the world!

Post a Comment