it's been revealed

WW has officially announced it's new Momentum program on their website - i'm guessing one would have to sign-up before actually seeing the details though (how it really works, what you eat, etc.)... when i did WW in the past, i was an online girl because going to meetings just didn't appeal to me - i know they can be inspirational and motivating but after a while, you start to hear the same thing over and over... and did i really need to pay a weekly fee just so someone could write down that THEIR scale was saying? um, i don't think so...

so for those of you that are currently doing WW - what do you think of this new plan? where would someone, that prefers doing it online, find out more information?

i have a really good friend that may be interested in trying it (again)... ;)


Elephant Steps  – (2:07 PM)  

Thanks for announcing the new plan! I can't wait to hear what others think of it.

Cory  – (2:28 PM)  

I don't know anything yet on the new plan, but I'm excited. I've been planning to start over again, and I think a new plan is the perfect opportunity for me! As soon as I've seen some of the literature, I'll let you know what I think.

Unknown  – (3:29 PM)  

I've formed a good opinion of Momentum so far! I am a meetings member and just had my first meeting about the new plan last night. It seems to fold several of Core principles into the framework of the Flex plan. There are a number of updates---nothing totally radical, but they make sense.

I don't know if it would be helpful, but here's a link to a summary of what I found out from our leader:

http://www.turtleprogress.com/2008/12/weigh-in-first-momentum-meeting/

Anonymous –   – (7:22 PM)  

I'm no longer on the WW but I like the look of their new plan. It seems like a way to get people to use their points on real foods versus snackie type crap.

Sharla  – (11:16 PM)  

I don't know about WW, but can I ask you another totally unrelated question? :)

My son just finished a Digital Illustration class and they used Waycom (?) drawing pads. Do you use these in the real world of Graphic Design? I want to get him one for his gift and see that they have other brands that are alot less, but I know nothing in the design department!

Vickie  – (9:33 AM)  

ditto what Hilly said.

*Bitch Cakes*  – (1:32 PM)  

Hey Jodi! I went last night. It's not much different than what you are used to- just a focus on eating core foods while journaling. I did a full review in last night's blog if you want to have a look.

Hope you're well! xo

Post a Comment