might as well redecorate

lately i've noticed a few bloggers using their signature on web-postings so thanks to anne - she told me about a website where you can learn how to do it... it also has a bunch of other neat stuff, including backgrounds (as you can see here), so check it out if you're looking to give your blog a facelift... :o)

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/


Elephant Steps  – (1:20 PM)  

awww you spilled the beans. Hahaha. Looks nice. :)

Eileen  – (1:53 PM)  

Thanks for the site info - these are wonderful.
Happy holidays.
EC

Anonymous –   – (3:14 PM)  

I love how this background is so totally you! It's awesome.

Margaret  – (7:34 PM)  

Thanks for the site address, I am relatively new to blogging, need all the help I can get, Cheers from down-under (NZ not Australia lol)

Anne  – (7:40 PM)  

Sarah got here before I did! She's the smarty pants who told me about it :)

Take One Stripper Pole  – (2:07 AM)  

I love that site too ... except all I have mastered is backgrounds ... lol.

Post a Comment