wow

so the mole i had removed last week was deemed skin cancer - basal cell carcinoma to be exact... according to this website, it's the most common of all skin cancers and for the most part - easy to treat if found early enough... the nurse said the doctor had removed all the bad cells and nothing had spread, but i have to come back every 3 months for a full-body check... i'm not really surprised since my dad had the same thing (from being a bricklayer for 50+ years) but i also thought i was pretty careful when it came to protecting myself from the sun... i've always used a high SPF but this just goes to show you, one over-exposed day can do you in so PLEASE wear your sunscreen girls/gals...

my grocery shopping went very well last night - i was in/out in about an hour and spent just over $100 (which is amazing to me and that included wine)... i do enjoy grocery shopping, not sure why, so the cart-filled aisles didn't bother me (though not knowing the store layout did! ha!)... after i got home and unpacked everything - i made two batches of sugar cookie dough and will making those tonight... i also wrapped the rest of my xmas presents and then had some time to relax before calling it a night... :)

the office is desolate today - i'm dressed as casual as i could (no jeans) and put on my santa hat so that was a fun ride-in this morning... my boss just ran to border's to do some last minute shopping and until i get the stat release this afternoon - i have nothing to do... le sigh...

so i'll make good use of my time and share some links with you... enjoy! :)

- nine west shoe sale (30% off)
- watch tv shows online (for free)
- breakfast ideas for over the holidays
- camera for your pet (i seriously might get one of these - how funny!)
- restaurant gift certificates (use code: HOLIDAY for an add'l 80% off)
- holiday tv show marathon schedules

merry christmas eve! :)


Lyn  – (9:27 PM)  

I am so glad they caught it early! This is one of my fears... I have so many moles. I really need to just go in and get a baseline check.

Merry Christmas :)

Q102Briand  – (7:06 AM)  

Jodi...I hope you had a great Christmas :-) I am glad you found out about the skin cancer early and got treatment.

Heres to a great 2009!

Brian

Unknown  – (1:52 AM)  

Hey,
Great article, I am also happy that all of us come to enjoy the goodness life can offer. Though the risk of cancer is always there, one way of minimizing its risk is by taking colon cleansers. It will cleanse the colon removing the harmful toxins that are accumulated from the foods that we partake.

Post a Comment