now what

i am pretty proud of myself... eric suggested going to baja fresh last night for dinner and i said no - i don't think i've ever passed on baja, what is wrong with me?!?! i had a good day food-wise and wanted to keep it going so he then suggested panera bread... i did my research ahead of time and was happy to see they actually had a new soup that would fit into my lan... if you live near a location, you MUST MUST MUST try their vegetarian roasted red pepper & lentil soup - it is devine and only 2 points 8oz. serving... and yea, i did have two small pieces of their awesome multi-grain baquette but who can pass up bread w/yummy soup... :o)

i am also happy to report that the big project i've been working on since july, has been sent to the printer... no more boring text formatting for me, thank-you very much... i guess everyone has the projects they love working on, the ones they can tolerate, and the ones that they can't stand... would we be happier doing fun projects all the time? for me, i like having variety - sometimes this job has that and sometimes not... probably why i've begun looking elsewhere...

as for my weightloss, i've been thinking a lot about all the things i've said i would start doing and haven't... i was going to do pilates more than 1x week... i was going to do my 8-minute ab workout every day... i was going to start jogging more... i was going to try some new DVD workouts at home... its kinda sad really and i wonder why i'm almost the exact same weight as i was one year ago... granted, i'm more toned and in shape but my weight is the same (according to my journal anyway)... its hard for me to do things on my own since but when i pay for a class, its different - i'm more motivated and excited... has anyone else noticed that too? i would probably take a different class everyday if i could but that requires money and right now, $100 for pilates is pretty expensive... i did notice my other gym has a pilates class on monday nights at 7:30 so perhaps i need to try that... but if i do, that means i can't stay over at eric's on sunday nights anymore... ugh, i feel like i don't have a regular schedule so i can plan things but i guess that means i HAVE to do something about that, huh... guess its time to regroup again...

i'm thinking its time for another challenge in september... we'll see...

happy tuesday...


i i eee  – (2:26 PM)  

That soup sounds yummy!

I have to say it's nice to know I'm not the only one saying, "I'm going to this and this and this," and then I look back, and I haven't really done it yet. It's just the nature of weight loss goals, I suppose. We're not going to be able to follow through all of the time.

Post a Comment