product review

i'm sure i've mentioned these before but if not, i found these awesome wraps at the grocery store (weis) near my mom's house... for a store that's in the middle of nowhere, they sure have some great items... the wraps are a pretty decent size and for only 2 points - they made a great base for pizza... just slather on some sauce, some veggies, and some cheese and you're good to go (i used my pizza stone which made the wrap a bit crispy)... to find a store near you, check out their website... :o)

i didn't make it to the gym today because i was slammed with conference emails and making changes to the website... i was also working on those damn videos and think i FINALLY have them working (after learning i had to buy another program in order to export properly from final cut pro, ugh!)... anyway, once i get those finalized tomorrow - the rest of my week should be pretty easy and of course, i'm not in friday so it's a short week for me... :o)

trying not to think about it but i hope my weigh-in is decent tomorrow... we'll see...

happy tuesday...

p.s. eric surprised me with red roses today - sort of an early, 3-year anniversary present... thank-you darlin, they are be-au-tiful... :o)


Ro  – (9:21 AM)  

Thanks Jodi...I am not sure whats wrong. Its showing normal to me. I will try and tweek the problem.

BTW those wraps are wonderful I love them. They also have some that are 1 pt.

Carolyn  – (9:22 AM)  

I LOVE Flatout wraps and guess what?? You can get them in LIGHT! and they are only 1 point per wrap (and they are huge!) I can't find them here but I'vee seen them in the States in Maine. I always buy like 4 or 5 packs whenever I go down! YUM!

Aww Roses.....

Greta  – (9:26 AM)  

We LOVE flatouts...use them often for pizzas or quesadillas. YUM!
So sweet about the roses!!!

Teresa  – (12:34 PM)  

Ahh roses so nice. Suffering from product envy. Good luck with your weigh in.

Grumpy Chair  – (1:51 PM)  

I love those wraps and freeze them individually, since it is hard for me to use them up before they expire.

Post a Comment