weigh-in

i seriously thought about skipping this morning's weigh-in, especially after having a crackers & cheese and christmas cookie 'snack' last night around 10pm... stupid movie (kill bill vols. 1 & 2) but anyway, i sucked-it up and got on the scale and my current weight is 158.6... hard to tell what it would've said, minus the binge, but either way - this is where i'm starting for 2008... that leaves me 9.4 pounds til i reach my goal and by god, i'm going to get there! :o)

i went for a jog yesterday but have no idea how far i went because it wasn't your standard middle school track... actually it was more of a path around the lower ball fields - my guess is it was longer than 1/4 mile but certainly not a mile so i found their website and emailed the principal... someone has GOT to know so i hope he responds because i'd like to make it a more frequent exercise route... i also went to the gym today and did 40-minutes on the old elliptical (no moving arms) so i'm back OP with food and exercise and it feels great! :o)

and in case you haven't heard about the latest blog-contest, orville redenbacher wants to spread the word about their new
natural line of popcorn... to help them spread the word they are offering a new box (6 bags) of popcorn to the winner each month for a year (flavor of your choice) AND Orville will fit the bill for a 1-year 2-movies-at-a-time netflix subscription... how awesome is that...

to enter - you must (1) have a blog, (2) link back to roni's blog here, and (3) link to orville's website here... good luck! :o)

plans for tonight: buy a 2008 weekly calendar - i'm all out of whack and need to get organized... i can't stand not having something to write my weekly weigh-in results on (yes, i do WW online but it's not the same thing!)... maybe border's will have something cute...

happy hump day...


Chris H  – (3:42 PM)  

I drew up a weight loss chart for the year, it's on my wall and I can see it all the time! Works for me.

Kate  – (4:20 PM)  

Good Job getting on the scale, it can be so easy to skip a weigh in or two to not face the reality of our decisions, but what a better way to get back on track than seeing a number high than you would like? I know that's why I got on it after the holidays!

Also I am totally a planner person, I really need to get get my January "planned out".

So close to your goal now, I know you can do it!

Anne  – (5:36 PM)  

I did get on the scale this morning, but it wasn't pretty, good for you for getting on.

Hope you find a calendar :)

Dee  – (5:38 PM)  

You are braver than I am, good job getting on the scale. I'm too chicken & am choosing to delay the reality check until next week!

Carolyn  – (7:57 AM)  

I'm up around the same weigh so let's get er done girly! I would like to be down around 145 or so. I think 2008 will be a good one, just need to get my butt to the gym!

Greta  – (8:52 AM)  

good for you to weigh in!! Happy New Year!

Kim  – (1:06 PM)  

Congrats on facing the scale!! I know that you are ready to take on this push to reach your goal. :) We're gonna rock 2008 :)

Unknown  – (3:41 PM)  

You're SO going to get to your goal this year, you're awfully close, cookies and all!

Tom  – (3:36 AM)  

i like blog ...Has anyone read or heard anything about Fatlossity? It's supposed to be a money back guaranteed weight loss system that works on nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle factors to help you lose weight fast and keep it off. Any info would be helpful – thanks!
http://fatlossity.com

Post a Comment