TGIF

so after i made such a big deal about going to the gym yesterday, it's just not happening today - i went to bed late (so i could finish my website) and have a terrible headache (damn weather)... but i'm not worried since i'll be going to my spin class tomorrow morning so in the end, it all works out anyway... i know when i'm being lazy and when i'm not feeling well and working out will not help this situation - hopefully the sinus meds i just took kick-in fast (and the skinny mocha should help!)... :o)

so my website is done, my resume has been updated, and my submittal was emailed about 5 minutes ago... one good thing about working in the pubs department is you have access to editors, so i had my friend read over my cover letter just to make sure everything looked/sounded good... can't hurt that my sister is president of her local humane society so i had to make sure that i listed all the work i've done for them in the past year... anyway, i'm hopeful but will not lie-awake wondering if i'll get a call - if it happens, it happens... :o)

plans for the weekend include: spin class, taking down my christmas decorations, cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, and moving stuff off my pc so eric can setup my mac... the only thing that's staying is my music and he should be able to move that with no problem - i can't wait to start using it... i was thinking, with this 'rebate' we're all supposed to get in may/june - i just might have to buy myself a bigger monitor... :o)

hope you all have a great weekend and don't forget to watch mr. carson tonight... ;o)

happy friday...


HappyBlogChick  – (3:11 PM)  

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who still has christmas decorations up.

Sounds like you're accomplishing great things.

Unknown  – (3:26 PM)  

Wow I wish I could figure out how to get a job at the human society around here. It would be a dream. Good luck!

Anne  – (10:31 PM)  

I'm going to be crossing my fingers for you, the job sounds great for you.

BTW, where did you get the pic of the hands holding the apple? I looks like one that we shot where I used to work, so I was just wondering.

Kate  – (5:29 PM)  

Fingers crossed for you!

Have a great weekend, sounds like it's pack full of stuff!

Kasia  – (12:03 AM)  

Just like you I was feeling under the weather all last week and didnt work out at all. Felt pretty bad about it but after reading your blog I feel less guilty. I'm back on track today, did my 12 min mile challange and going to yoga tom. morning. Check out my progress and challenges at Dreamgurls.com By the way, I'm a graphic designer too ;-)

Kim L  – (9:39 AM)  

Wow! That sounds like an awesome job opportunity. I'm excited for you.

How did the takedown of the decorations go?

Take One Stripper Pole  – (1:56 PM)  

Sitting on pins and needles with fingers crossed and doing a happy dance! I am all for using friends and family to help!

Martalu  – (11:04 AM)  

I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Good job on the NSVs, too!

Teresa  – (11:17 AM)  

Hope Monday finds you feeling better. Be kind to yourself. Congrats on all the NSV.

Post a Comment