i hate even numbers

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

so today is my 38th birthday - seems odd to write that number since i certainly don't FEEL like i'm that old (okay, maybe on some days)... and honestly, i don't think i LOOK 38 either but i guess i'm a little biased... according to my spreadsheet from 2008 - i weighed 155.2 and as of this morning, i was down to 163.0 (7.8 pound difference in 1 year)... ugh that's horrible, but i'm not going to dwell on it because i'll be there again eventually... i had one of my faster jogs yesterday though - only had 30 mins to workout so increased my treadmill speed by a few notches... i did pretty well so i'll take that as progress... :)

i've had several texts, phone calls, and facebook messages this morning, which has been nice, and eric is taking me to dinner after my chiro appt. tonight... i'm leaning towards seafood, since that sounds more healthy, and if the desserts look good - then i may just have to splurge... he already said that i won't be getting something 'sparkly' for my bday, but offered to buy me a nice desk from IKEA since the one i'll be using at his place isn't very modern (or feminine)... hey, i can't hate him for being honest and letting me know ahead of time - you know how girls like to expect things to happen... ;)

happy hump day...


Janna  – (12:30 PM)  

Happy Birthday!

Rebecca  – (12:57 PM)  

Happy Birthday!!

Christina  – (1:21 PM)  

HaPpy Birthday to you! HaPpy Birthday to you! HaPpy Birthday to you dear Jodi! HaPpy Birthday to you!

Teresa  – (1:36 PM)  

Have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy your celebration.

Dutch  – (2:47 PM)  

Happy Birthday. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Kelly the Happy Texan  – (3:49 PM)  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I'll be hitting 38 in May. So you're older than me. LOL Just kiddin.

Hope you have a great day.

Jaded  – (4:05 PM)  

Happy Birrrrf-day Jodi! I hope you have a great night out tonight!

Camevil  – (7:30 PM)  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I'm going to hit the big 3-8 next month. Thanks for testing the waters!

Enjoy the night out.

Fatinah  – (7:44 PM)  

Happy Birthday!

It was mine yesterday - I turned 43 - and the comment I made to my bff was that it would be a long freakin year because I hate odd years!! Too funny!!

Blossom  – (9:00 AM)  

Happy Birthday! No, you don't look your age, for sure. And I really like the new template as well! Have a great day!

Anonymous –   – (10:58 AM)  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my b-day twin! I hope you had a terrific day.

It was a rainy, crappy day here in NYC. I got flowers and chocolate cake. My friends and I are celebrating my b-day tomorrow with dinner and dancing.

Post a Comment