TGIF

all the packing/moving talk will be over soon, so just bear with me for a few more days... i got rid of 3 items this morning (microwave cart, vcr, and old tv) so that's 3 less things to move over the weekend... last night, i boxed-up what i could so when eric comes over later to get my bed frame/mattress - we can move as much as possible... rain will be lingering both sat/sun so i want to take advantage of today's sunny and mid-60 degree weather... whatever we don't get tonight, we can grab tomorrow and/or i can grab on sunday when i clean - not looking forward to THAT but it must be done... hopefully, i can still take monday off but will have to see how full my plate is before leaving for the day... :)

last night after my final chiro appt, i ran over to big lots to get a few things (found more huggable hangers) and unknowingly - grabbed a small bag of cheddar cheese combos... this would definitely be an item on my list of 'what 5 things could you not live without' because i LOVE them... when i got home, i didn't feel like cooking (or using anything that i had to pack) so i had some lucky charms... what kind of dinner is that!? i counted the points at least but damn, that blows... :(

hope you all have a great weekend and i'll be back after the move... :)

happy friday...

p.s. if you need some kitchen items - pfaltzgraff.com is having a great sale!


Cory  – (1:21 PM)  

Good idea taking care of as much as you can before the rain. I really have to start working on Spring Cleaning. I need to get rid of a lot of stuff....

Lori  – (3:58 PM)  

I love Combos! The nacho cheese pretzel ones are my favorite. I can't even have them around or I eat the whole bag (no matter which size LOL)

Teresa  – (11:49 AM)  

Hope the rain did not cause you too much inconvience and you got your stuff done.

Post a Comment