*whew*

for what it's worth, thank-you scale gods for being so nice to me this morning (2.4 pounds gone!)... :)

had a busy day at work but managed to squeeze-in a 30 min. treadmill workout (intervals)... :)

mom came over to help pack-up my kitchen, she made dinner so that was nice (pork, sour kraut, and mashed potatoes - yum!)... we used up most of the boxes i had, so i'll have to bring more home this week so i can finish up tomorrow night and friday... my bedroom and closet are still a disaster area, but think i can just throw stuff in shopping bags, etc. and call it a day on saturday... i'm hoping to have most everything out by then, so all i have to do on sunday is clean and remove anything that's still here like food in the fridge, etc.... poor max is so confused - all the furniture is gone and he keeps walking around like he's lost... i can't wait til he's with his bothers 24/7... :)

oh, and check-out what was waiting for me on the front steps when we got home from work yesterday... eric said that i kept talking about wanting a real mixer, so he bought me a belated bday present - how awesome is that! now i just need to figure out what recipe i'm going to christen it with... and yes, it's sitting on our new baker's rack since it's too big to fit on the pantry shelf - this sucker is heavy too! :)



happy hump day...


Rebecca  – (2:56 PM)  

party on sistah!!!

Kelly the Happy Texan  – (2:58 PM)  

Woohoo! That's terrific. What offering can I give the scale gods so that my weigh in is good tonight?

Fatinah  – (9:45 AM)  

mmm, that dinner sounds yummy - I haven't had sour kraut for years....I love it!

Oh, and nice fancy mixer thingy (can you tell I'm a cook???)

Amanda  – (11:43 AM)  

Aren't they great, I LOVE mine! Use it for everything!

Teresa  – (11:49 AM)  

Nice loss, good for you!

I have the exact same mixer, they are heavy to lug around. But I love it. I have to store mine on a shelf in the garage. Have fun experiementing.

Post a Comment