clothing for sale

so i finally got all my good clothes together tonight, took some pics, and posted them online... most are hardly worn, in very good condition, and sized 10-12... i'm selling most things for $5 minus the coats and a pair of satin pants so if you're interested in anything, please let me know... i will accept paypal and can ship via USPS or UPS, whichever you prefer and will figure out shipping once you tell me what you're interested in...

happy shopping!


jeannie*  – (12:54 PM)  

What a great idea! Good luck with your selling :)

Sharla  – (11:35 AM)  

Hi Jodi,
If you stii have the
Black Gap wrap dress,
The oatmeal double breasted
dress and the white
Gap wrap blouse,
I'm interested!. I can pay
using paypal. My zip code
is 92111.
Thanks!

Sharla  – (2:22 PM)  

Oh, maybe the Harve Benard
and Van Heusen pants too, if they have not been shortened.
(I'm 5'6'')
Thanks
Sharla Rae

Post a Comment