voila

well, if i can't be thrilled about my weigh-in tomorrow (i was up a LOT this morning), i can certainly be happy about my new glasses... check 'em out, not bad huh... :o)



i made the mistake of making enchiladas last night, should've known better, and boy was the scale not my friend this morning... i now have a whole pan in my refrigerator and even though they came out to be 4 pts. each, who can eat just one? i may have to save them and bring 'em over to eric's on thursday night - they sure were good though, god i love mexican food... :-o

question: have any of you tried bare minerals? i've been thinking about trying it for a while now and finally broke down this weekend and bought a small, starter kit... i'm pretty excited about using it since its 100% natural and claims to be better for your skin... i also purchased a few other items on ebay so i'll have a nice set to play with... i've also been a marykay user since college so we'll see what happens...

see you tomorrow for weigh-in (gulp)...


Anne  – (10:07 PM)  

Very nice! Love the glasses :)

Belladora  – (10:52 AM)  

Love the glasses!

Cowgirl Warrior  – (11:29 AM)  

Love the glasses and I've tried Bare Minerals before. It definitely treated my skin well and I had no issues whatsoever with breaking out. My only complaint is it's pricey but I'd definitely get it again

Grumpy Chair  – (10:47 AM)  

Those glasses look so cool on you!

FunnyBits  – (10:09 PM)  

no matter what "the guy" says, those glasses are awesome! good taste!

xoxo
michele

Post a Comment