busy little bee

ugh, the holidays are catching up with me and the scale isn't being very nice... i ate without abandon this weekend in pittsburgh so i shouldn't be surprised - i had cookies, carrot cake, pumpkin pie, wine, etc. etc... i am back on track today though and will try my best to stay that way until surgery... i will have to plan my meals carefully while my foot heals, esp. the first week since i won't be able to exercise... i saw that target had WW meals on sale (7 for $10) so i need to stock up on those, cereal, fruit, and lots of veggies... :o)

eric and i had a great time with his family as always, the weather was pretty mild but cloudy and rainy most of the time - hit rain going up and coming back yesterday... i'm not sure if i mentioned that eric has 5 brothers and sisters so its pretty crazy when everyone gets together at his parent's house (but not as crazy as thanksgiving!)... my secret santa got me the vera bradley 2007 planner as well as a beautiful creme hat, glove, and scarf set... as expected, eric's last present came on friday so he'll be getting one more christmas present and he surprised me with a dvd burner for my computer... yee haa! :o)

this week is going to be very busy for me at work so i'm apologing ahead of time if i don't post or comment as often... work is piling up and i have a few big projects to get done before i'm out for surgery including an e-newsletter redesign... i came in late this morning since i had my pre-op doctor's appt. so i skipped the gym and hoped i could make a class after work... no such luck - i had stuff to do so i just came home, made some dinner, threw some laundry in, and paid some bills... its kind of nice having a quiet night at home plus max needs some attention...

happy monday...


Kim  – (9:45 PM)  

Hey Jodi! I'm so glad that you had a nice time in Pgh! :) Have you guys been down to the new South Side Works? Lots of great new shops and restaurants if you ever get the chance.

Good luck getting through this busy week! I hope that it is less stressful than you expect!

Teena in Toronto  – (11:10 PM)  

7 WW meals for $10 is great! We've just starting being able to get them (here in Toronto) and they are about $4 each! Eeeek!

Have a good week!

Askazombiehousewife  – (4:18 PM)  

7 for 10 that's so good
sometimes here a ww meal when they have it will cost $10

Amanda  – (8:11 PM)  

that is a good deal for ww meal! take care of yourself this week!! have a good one!

Bex  – (10:19 PM)  

hi jodi!!
let us know how the surgery goes :)
I hope you have a quick recovery, though I am sure you will be thoroughly entertained by the Food Network and all ;)
XOXO

Rebecca  – (5:44 AM)  

glad your back safe and sound.

I was at the North American Auto Show yesterday and saw a girl with the Vera Bradley bag that you bought and automatically thought of you! the color scheme is definately neat-o!

i'm sure you'll be back on track in no time!

PearShapedGirl  – (11:20 AM)  

Hi Jodi, thanks for stopping by my blog! Glad to hear you had a great weekend, you were lucky to have an extended holiday season. That is an amazing deal for those WW - stock up for sure! Where I live in Canada, they are usually about $4.

Take care,
PSG

Amy  – (1:49 PM)  

Mmmmmm...carrot cake. Now I'm drooling.

Good luck with the surgery!

Tiff  – (3:02 PM)  

YAY for the WW meals... I just saw here where Lean Cuisines are on sale- 6 for $10 or buy one get one free... I can't figure out which is the better deal...

Good luck on getting thru the week!

Post a Comment