monday

my doctor's appt. went well this morning - he changed the bandages, took some xrays, and i have to go back next week to get the stitches out... i'm guessing after that, it will be another 5-6 weeks til the pins come out and then i'll be good to go... it felt good to be out of the house for once, yesterday's snow was in the process of melting but many spots were til covered and quite pretty...

i also had my mom take me to office depot - i'm on a mission to find some cute storage boxes so i can organize my bookshelves but had no luck... i haven't had much luck online either so maybe i need to look for something else... two other girlfriends will be visiting me tomorrow - one just had her 3rd baby in november so i'm anxious to finally meet little joseph, as well as see ryan who turns 2 next month... she told me they're stopping at starbucks on the way so i'm also looking forward to my sugar-free cinnamon dolce latte... mmm mmm...

sorry if my posts are boring as of late, i'll try and be more creative w/the subject matter!

happy monday...


Kim L  – (5:29 PM)  

I'm so glad things are going well with the recovery!

You should check out The Container Store for your storage boxes. I used to work there, and they're bound to have something for you. I don't know where you are in Maryland, but there are stores in Rockville, Tyson's Corner, Arlington, and D.C. (Tenleytown?) that might be close to you. You can also check out their website www.containerstore.com. I miss working there and still go whenever I need anything.

Enjoy the cinnamon dolce latte. Very yummy!

Amanda  – (7:35 PM)  

hey, your posts aren't boring!!! i'm glad the doctor's visit went well and that your feeling better. have a good time seeing your friends and the little baby!!

Askazombiehousewife  – (9:36 PM)  

Your posts aren't dull :-)
I enjoy them at least.

Kim  – (10:51 PM)  

Hi Jodi! I'm so glad to hear the recovery is going well. Please don't think that your posts are boring - NOT TRUE. I look forward to all of the updates. It's nice to hear about your quest for organization as well. I'm on my own mission to purge the clutter this year. :) Good luck on all fronts!!!!

Vickie  – (6:09 AM)  

I got good - decorative ones at Hobby Lobby - don't know if that is regional or nationwide. Try a hobby related/ gifty kind of store and see if that works. The storage places have practical - if that is what you need. Also somewhere like Pier One (and Hobby Lobby) has basket things - with lids (to keep out dust) that worked great in the girls' room.

i i eee  – (4:35 PM)  

I like your posts! I'm never bored. Glad you're doing well with recovery -I sure hope as well you won't need to have the same surgery twice in one year. Boo.

Rebecca  – (7:04 PM)  

i was looking for stylish hanging folders...yeah i never found them! someone/somebody out there must create fun looking office wear because army green and bright blue just aren't anything to get excited about! and if i alreaady have to get organized i may as well enjoy what i'm looking at!

Post a Comment