i could get used to short weeks

considering its a new year, i decided it was time for a new design... maybe one of these days i'll actually buy a domain name and do a real one but i won't worry about that right now... then again, that would be a GREAT project for me to work on while i sit at home w/my foot healing... hmmm...

eric asked me to help pick out my christmas present last night... after telling me that i gave him nothing to work with, as far as a christmas list, he kept talking about about diamond earrings... after going to a dozen stores, i think we both realized they were way too expensive and anything over 1/4 ct. was like hundreds of dollars... i told him i would prefer something more practical like a chocolate brown, mid-length, down coat so we headed to macy's and that's where we found it ON SALE... he told me to act surprised this weekend at his parent's house so i'll do my best to "oh" and "ah" when i open it... i'm totally bummed that his last present hasn't arrived yet so i'll have to think of something creative to give him...

thank-you, anne, for figuring out my WW points on the new system... same as before, 22, oh well - i just wanted to make sure that nothing had changed... i've had two good days at the gym and now i'll be off-schedule again starting tomorrow since we're heading to pittsburgh... the weather sounds like it might be decent so i'll make sure and take my sneakers for walking - better to take them and not need them over not taking them and wishing i had...

happy thursday and have a great weekend... :o)


Anne  – (3:54 PM)  

Nice gift! lucky girl.

Amanda  – (4:09 PM)  

sounds like a nice coat! have fun in pittsburg!

Vickie  – (5:06 PM)  

Love your blog's new look!!!

Teena in Toronto  – (9:13 PM)  

Your coat sounds lovely!

Have a good weekend!

WeightWatchnWoman  – (9:29 PM)  

The coat sounds like it will be warm. I love the blog's new look...clean!

Best Wishes
Tee :}

Kim  – (10:10 PM)  

Hey Jodi! Love the new look of the blog. :) VERY cool!!

Rebecca  – (2:52 PM)  

love the new look...so refreshing!

have a great time in pitts!

Unknown  – (4:31 PM)  

I was disappointed, too, that I didn't end up with a few extra points in the new system. Too bad! You are looking great, btw. Glad you got some good gifts!

Living to Feel Good  – (3:21 AM)  

Nice present!! Okay seriously why do we have to tell men what we want? Don't they listen to us? Hahah. I picked out all of my present except one, and he actually did a good job with it.

Have a great weekend! :D

Post a Comment