wednesday

i felt much better today - started the morning w/a 45-minutes pilates workout and then had some breakfast... my mom came by after her aerobics class (so i could dye her hair) and then eric called to reschedule his visit from weds to thurs... fine w/me, i said, so i convinced my mom to go to lunch at baja fresh (fish tacos, mmm), then to target for a few things, and then to kohls where i got a new pair of comfy dearfoam slippers... it was great being out and having someone to talk too but it was hard on crutches - i'm happy to be home again and resting...

since i have nothing planned for tomorrow, i'm going to start tackling my bookshelves and see how far i get... since i watched way too much tv yesterday, i decided to organize my hoosier cabinet and unpack all my fiestaware... a few years ago, my mom and i went to the
homer laughlin factory in ohio and stocked up on a ton of pieces - probably more than i will ever use but it was incredibly cheap (course, two of my colors have been retired so i'm glad went when i did)... anyway, tonight i need to finish my book 'marley and me' and then possibly watch 'unfaithful' (i've already seen it but its really good)... :o)

happy hump day...


Amanda  – (8:35 PM)  

sounds like you had a fun day today!!! and it sounds like your recovery is going well! have a great day tomorrow!!

Future Me  – (10:25 PM)  

Hey there. Sorry I haven't been by in a while. I'm so glad your recovery is going well and I hope it continues that way. Take care. :)

Askazombiehousewife  – (10:39 PM)  

mmm baja fresh

The fiestawear sounds cool

Kim L  – (11:37 PM)  

It sounds like you're doing great! I'm excited you got to get out of the house! Have a great Thursday!

Sizzle  – (11:55 AM)  

i love fiesta ware. :)

unfaithful really is a good flick. glad to hear you are recouperating well.

Paige  – (3:20 PM)  

great blog jodi!
i love fiesta ware. such fun colours!

PearShapedGirl  – (5:23 PM)  

Glad to hear you had a good day. Nothing lifts the mood like some shopping!!

Take care and have a great weekend,
-PSG

Post a Comment