TGIF

thank-you for the well wishes regarding my dad, he is doing much better and i actually spoke to him on the phone last night... i called to get an update from my sister and she was there with him in the room so that made me happy... the doctor told her that the hospital has been bombarded with dehydrated patients (because of the flu) and when you're on meds like lithium, a lack of water can be toxic to your system... they were still waiting for some tests to come back but for now, things are better... :o)

i'm so glad its friday, been a crazy week here and am looking forward to having monday off... don't have any plans really, i think eric and i are doing dinner at our fav. cuban spot on sunday to celebrate our 2nd anniversary... i also suggested seeing a movie, perhaps james bond or the new clive owen flick... he commented the other night about us going to jamaica or the bahamas in a few months and how that would be my anniv. present - okay then, sign me up! by then, my foot should be healed and if i play my cards right, i should also be a few pounds lighter... :o)

question: has anyone tried the new cinnamon dolce latte from starbucks? any good?

hope you all have a great weekend...



Ro  – (11:17 AM)  

Wow Jodi I missed yesterday's post about your father I hope he is better.
Yes I have ahad the CDL from Starbucks and its yummy. You can get it with Skim milka nd Sugar free syrup for like 90 cals....
Have a Great Weekend

Askazombiehousewife  – (3:33 PM)  

I am glad he's doing better.

Teena in Toronto  – (11:20 PM)  

I'm glad your dad is feeling better.

Sizzle  – (1:05 AM)  

i was wondering the SAME thing about that latte. thanks for asking!

have a fun anniversary celebration.

Vickie  – (9:26 AM)  

glad things are better with your dad - it IS hard when things start going around - babies and people with health problems - very scary.

Grumpy Chair  – (11:13 AM)  

I did try cinnamon dolce latte - with the sugar free syrup on Tuesday and I did not like it. It had an after taste. Yuck. I usually get a skinny green tea latte.

Living to Feel Good  – (12:07 AM)  

Glad your dad is better. How scary.

Happy anniversary!!

And I want to try that drink too.

PearShapedGirl  – (11:47 AM)  

I'm sorry to hear about your dad, but happy to hear that he's feeling better. It's so stressful to be worrying about loved ones!

If you have the option, I'd say go to JAMAICA! Hubby and I went there on our honeymoon and it was the best time of my life. The food was amazing, the scenery was like nothing I had ever seen before in the Carribean, and the people were really friendly and sweet. What a great anniversary gift, lucky girl!

I haven't had that latte, but I'm a sucker for anything at Starbucks. Now I want one...

Take care,
PSG

~Les  – (2:24 PM)  

Hey Jodi,

Just catching up this morning, and read about your Dad. I'm glad he's better, but I'll say a little prayer for you, him and you're family. God knows I've been there, sister.

~Les

Post a Comment