spotlight

i've always enjoyed finding new blogs and websites, and then sharing them with you, that's just part of my 'thang'... as much as i enjoy reading my stand-bys (i mean that in the most lovingest of ways), finding someTHING or someONE new is exciting to me... so today i thought i would share one of my recent finds but would like YOU to do the same... take a minute and share with us a blog/website that you find to be interesting, motivating, inspirational, or just plain fun... i know we all have different interests so maybe you'll have a golden gem that we should know about... either way, just thought it would be fun to spread the joy... enjoy! :o)

bitchcakes --> a WW glamour-girl who has lost almost 50 pounds since last year
not only does she share her weightloss success on this blog, but she also shares great tidbits of information... besides talking about the usual stuff (weekly weigh-ins, etc.), she's had some great posts about things she has done to be successful at weight watchers - this post really says it all so take a moment and check it out... :o)

my girlfriend and i went to this great brick-oven pizzeria last night for dinner and i feel not one ounce of regret... we shared a wonderful salad and then i chose the margarita pizza that had fresh mozz, basil, and cherry tomatos (the size was about 10")... i also had one glass of wine and no dessert so i'm calling it a success in my book... :o)

my focus this week has been food - i realized that my veggie/fruit intake was pretty crappy so i've had a salad everyday for lunch, as well as an apple and yogurt for a snack... i feel good about my choices and though it takes time to make my lunch every night, i know it will pay-off in the long run... i also realized that i'm much more structured during the week with my food, compared to sat/sun, so that will always be a challenge for me... after making an effort to track my points last weekend, i know it's possible to stay OP even when my schedule may be different... there's no reason for me to be such a slacker come friday night so i'm going to keep working at this goal... :o)

i can't wait for LOST tonight, still can't believe there's only 7 more episodes left... :o(

happy thursday...


Kate  – (11:37 AM)  

Can't wait for LOST tonight either!

Do you watch Biggest Loser?

Thanks for the new blog, I love new and great blogs!

Teresa  – (11:46 AM)  

Thanks for the link, its always good to have more inspiration. Have a great day.

Caroline  – (4:30 PM)  

This is one of my favorite non-WW blogs: http://www.notquitewhatihadplanned.blogspot.com/

Unknown  – (6:26 PM)  

Oh, now a pizza craving has kicked in....

I vow to be as responsible as you!

Amy  – (7:50 AM)  

What did you think of Lost?

Amy  – (7:51 AM)  

ps- I'm pretty proud to be one of your 'standbys'... you're a hottie! ;)

Krista  – (7:48 PM)  

I stumbled on your blog and had to leave a comment. It's great to find new blogs with new ideas. I have to say by your stats you are doing great. Good luck on the last few pounds.

Post a Comment