TGIF

had a huge NSV last night, i went to see the movie 'juno' with a girlfriend and her 15-year old daughter (excellent movie, by the way) and we grabbed a bite to eat beforehand at macaroni grill... i'm sure you know the place - their menu is chocked-full of italian goodies like lobster ravioli, lasagna, fettuccine alfredo, etc. etc.... how can one even WANT to eat healthy when all that is staring up at you? but i'm here to say it IS possible, my friends, i ordered the skinny chicken with a balsamic glaze, fresh broccoli, and asparagus... i did had two small pieces of their yummy bread and a small salad but all in all, another dinner success... i also had a few SMALL handfulls of popcorn during the movie but that's it - no chocolate and no soda... yay me! :o)

i got home after 10 and was all ready to watch LOST when once again, my VCR revolted against me and decided not to tape the damn show... i think one one of the settings was messed up so PLEASE don't say anything! i may wait til sunday to watch it with eric but it will be difficult to say the least... i have no plans this evening besides finishing my book and watching 'how to look good naked'... :o)

my weekend plans are pretty low-key with eric being out of town... i'm going to the gym tomorrow morning and then plan on spending the day with my mom - we're going to a chocolate sampling thing in a little town north of where she lives, it should be fun... then i have to help her take the tree down and put away xmas stuff, which involves going thru the 3rd apartment and up into the attic... fun fun! i also need to install the new CS3 on my mac and home and i'll be good to go! :o)

hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

update: i just ran 5 miles in 55 minutes - that is a first for me (going that far AND going that long)... what a rush! and to celebrate, i'm enjoying my boston cream pie yogurt as a snack - mmm mmm... :o)


Kate  – (9:55 AM)  

Chocolate sampling? Oh my, that sounds dangerous to me lol.

My darn Directv receiver decided it was going to lock up, as soon as lost started, luckily I caught 45 minutes of it, but seriously!

Unknown  – (11:25 AM)  

Good job on the NSV!!

And Juno is amazing. Awww.

Also, i think you can watch lost online if you want. I think the tv show channel's website has it.

Teresa  – (11:33 AM)  

Well done, keep up the good work! Enjoy the day with your Mom chocolate sampling, sounds fun. Have a wonderful weekend.

Greta  – (12:48 PM)  

Great job at Macaroni Grill. We go there every few weeks and I LOVE the place. I usually get a salad and have a couple pieces of that YUMMY bread! My downfall is the wine. Sigh. But you're right- you can totally be healthy there.
TGIF

Living to Feel Good  – (2:19 PM)  

Great job on MG!
I love Juno too, but to be honest, I don't know if it's worth an award.

Have fun this weekend.

Chris H  – (3:52 PM)  

Well done mate! Must be time for a new VCR? Have a neat weekend.

Unknown  – (5:15 PM)  

I LOVED Juno! The dialogue was so witty!

AND WHOA... you really behaved yourself! Pats on the back!

*Bitch Cakes*  – (1:45 PM)  

1 word: DVR (or tivo). It will change your life!!!!

Congrats on making it through macaroni grill, a movie, and a chocolate sampling all in one weekend!

5 miles in 55 minutes is impressive! Good for you!!! Have a great day. :)

Post a Comment