weigh-in

i maintained this week so weigh-in was better than expected... i'm not feeling very well (achy, etc.) and got a call from my sister about my dad, they were taking him to the hospital, said it could be his heart... i'm not sure what they found, since i'm still waiting to hear back from her, so i may be heading out of town pretty soon... i got her voicemail this morning as i was waiting for some coworkers at a site-visit - so between that and not feeling well - it was a pretty shitty morning... :o(

i talked to my boss about possibly taking some time-off, she was more than understanding and said to do whatever i needed to do... i also called the veteran's cemetery near my sister and got the ball rolling with that (we needed too anyway) and it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be... granted, no one wants to talk about death before it happens but he said it's much easier to get the paperwork done now vs. later... he was very nice and very helpful so at least that aspect will be taken care of...

not sure when i'll be back or have an update, so say a little prayer for us...

update: my dad is doing better, it wasn't a heart attack but think it could've been a mini-stroke - won't know til the blood results are back... being he fell out of his chair last night (because they are idiots and left him unattended) they think that could've jarred something as well... my sister sounded relieved in any case so for now, things are okay... thanks for the well-wishes - it means a lot! :o)


Kim  – (1:39 PM)  

Oh Jodi, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please take care.

Future Me  – (2:44 PM)  

I'm so sorry to hear that Jodi. I hope things go okay - you are in my thoughts.

*Bitch Cakes*  – (2:44 PM)  

Hey Jodi- Great news on the weigh in but it seems less joyful in the scheme of things. I think you're doing the right thing by planning with your family now. I'm sure it isn't easy, but it's probably better to do it now.

I'm sure all of us will have you in our thoughts. Do what you can and take care of yourself.

Rebecca  – (3:14 PM)  

jodi, you'll be in my thoughts.

i'm sure things are just waiting to look up for you!

Cory  – (3:18 PM)  

I'm sorry to hear about your father. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

Sarah  – (4:13 PM)  

Oh wow. Bad day. Prayer said. I'm hoping the best for you!

Unknown  – (4:14 PM)  

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! Take care of yourself and know that I'm sending you HUGS from Texas.

Kate  – (4:34 PM)  

Glad to hear your dad condition is at least a little better *hugs*

And good job on the maintain...a maintain is better than a gain any day!

eurydice  – (4:34 PM)  

my thoughts are with you - and i'm happy to hear it wasn't a heart attack!

Amy  – (4:57 PM)  

you're in my thoughts Jodester... (can I call you Jodester?)

xo

Take One Stripper Pole  – (12:13 AM)  

Just got in and caught up ... hang in there! Sending lots of positives your way! Hugs!

Greta  – (9:39 AM)  

Glad to hear your dad is doing better! Its scary just not knowing what's going on...I hope you find out soon what happened.

Congrats on the weigh in. Sometimes a no change is perfect!

Teresa  – (10:58 AM)  

Sorry to hear about the problems with your dad. Glad to see he's doing better.

Congrats on the maintain. Hope you're not feeling too stressed. Take care.

JavaChick  – (11:56 AM)  

Glad to hear the situation with your Dad doesn't appear to be too serious.

Hope you're feeling better soon - no fun being under the weather on top of everything else.

Sharla  – (12:04 PM)  

So, sorry to hear about your dad.
Prayers will be said and hugs to you!

Unknown  – (7:32 PM)  

Jodi, I'm so sorry that you're going through this right now. You're definitely in my thoughts!

Carolyn  – (7:57 PM)  

Oh Jodi I'm so sorry. I'm sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way.

HappyBlogChick  – (2:53 PM)  

I'm sorry to hear about your Dad, but glad things weren't as bad as you feared.

I'm sending happy thoughts your way.

Post a Comment