bittersweet

tonight is my last practice with the group before the race on saturday - i am both very happy and very sad... when i started out over 2 months ago, i thought it would be a great way to meet other women and get in shape... i accomplished both and more - i never in a million years would i have pictured myself doing such a thing and i guess this is the first time i've actually THOUGHT about it... weird i know but i've just been doing my thing and not really 'getting' that i'm doing something i never SAW myself ever doing - does that make any sense? i'll stop rambling now... ;o)

work has been busy and will probably continue to be like this for the rest of the week... i dig busy days but i also like having my downtime so i can relax, regroup, and refocus... i have no idea what, if anything, has transpired with my boss and all that stuff i mentioned last week so maybe i'll have news by the end of the week... :o)

food has been good - i'm crossing my fingers for weigh-in tomorrow but am seriously not expecting a loss... i was preparing some strawberries for the freezer last night and remembered my mom gave me some of her shortcake - i thought, "how can i NOT have homemade shortcake with freshly picked berries and milk?" i counted the points, don't worry, but i'm not having another piece til after i see what the scale says... :o)

happy tuesday...


Kim  – (4:51 PM)  

I can't wait to hear how the race goes! I think all that you have accomplished is amazing - even if you never set out with that "picture" in your head!! :)

Where are you going for your beach vacation? I'm missing the sand and surf already.

TrixieBelden  – (8:01 PM)  

You have accomoplished a lot! You should be so proud.

And I'm so happy you had that shortcake. You have to enjoy life!

Krissie  – (8:15 PM)  

Good luck with the race!
I keep seeing your cute pic on the comment sections of the blogs I read...I'm excited to read all about you!

Anne  – (8:55 PM)  

Sending you good vibes for WI tomorrow!
I'm so proud of you for joining the group and running the race!

Carolyn  – (7:17 AM)  

Good luck on your WI tomorrow!!
I'm sure it will be great! You have been doing SO great the past few weeks! I can't believe your race is on Saturday! Are you nervous/excited/scared??? Good luck!!
Mmmmm Strawberry shortcake!!

Kate  – (8:22 AM)  

Good Luck at your WI tomorrow!

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Your totally right, even though I'm happy with the weight that I'm now at, I definately would not be happy if I gained 5-10lbs back....So I have to keep going ;)

Kelly  – (9:02 AM)  

i love strawberry shortcake. actually i've been thinking about angel food cake & strawberries with ff cool whip all week. :)

Greta  – (9:12 AM)  

I'm so excited for you and your race!! You are going to have so much fun!!! Good luck.

Post a Comment