new moon on monday

man, what a busy weekend but at least i had 2 hours, to myself, at the pool on saturday... and it was relatively quiet and kid-free so that made me happy... i ended up spending saturday night w/my good friend, his 3 kids, and his neighbor's 2 kids - we sat on the deck, drank beer, and watched them play in the yard... good times, let me tell ya... and speaking of beer - i'm not a huge beer-drinker but eric found these recently and i highly recommend them (only 2 points per serving!)... the orange reminds me of an orangina - i know it sounds strange but try it - you may be surprised... :o)

our run was good on saturday, did almost 40 minutes, and then went to breakfast at le madeleine... it was our last saturday practice since the race is this week (OMG!) and she had someone talk to us about what things we should be doing this week in order to prepare... like eat well, get lots of rest, stay hydrated, and take it easy the day before... i can manage that! :o)

yesterday, i went to spinning class - it had been over 2 months since i took one and even though our instructor is 8+ pregnant - she kicked our asses, let me tell you... it felt good to be doing something different for a change so i'm looking forward to getting back into it... i also picked almost 5 pounds of strawberries and then ran around w/my mom in the afternoon - had to get some pieces for the bridal shower favors i'm making... then we grabbed dinner at panera bread - i highly recommend their new chicken pomodora samich - it has grilled chicken, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, and pomodora sauce (7 points)... i had ½ of that and a bowl of their yummy black bean soup and since i had a healthy dinner - i wasn't tempted to have ledo's pizza later during the soprano's finale - yay me! :o)

i apologize for not doing this last week, i just got wrapped-up in all the stuff going on at work... KL included me on her '5 blogs that make me think' list and now i'm going to do the same... please play along - its a great way to meet new people, find a new blog, and/or learn something new... :o)

snackiepoo
weightwatchen
angryfatgirlz
halfofme
mousearoo

The Rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

hope you have a great monday...


Amanda  – (11:12 AM)  

sounds like you had a great weekend! and congrats on 40 mins!!!

marie  – (12:40 PM)  

a pregnant spinning instructor who kicks your ass? you have to love that!

are you excited for your race this weekend? i'm sooo stoked for you!!!

now it appears i've been tagged. I'll get on that tomorrow!!

Kelly  – (3:37 PM)  

i tried the cactus lime ultra lite. it was delicious :)

good luck this weekend, how exciting! you're motivating me to sign up for one!

Anonymous –   – (4:31 PM)  

Oh my....thanks for the shout out especially now when my blog is all blah blah lame ;).

Future Me  – (11:05 PM)  

I swear, sometimes those spinning instructors just come out of the blue and kick so much ass. I miss spinning and should get back to it. Thanks for reminding me! Also, good luck to you for your race!

Kate  – (8:21 AM)  

Good Job on the run, keep it up!

I'm going to have to try those beers, your right, it does sound kinda funny, fruity beer....but you say they are good, so I'm gonna go on a hunt for them!

Critter  – (10:33 AM)  

Running and Spinning you Rock! You have also made me want to go to Panera for lunch:)

Ro  – (10:43 AM)  

WOW I am so excited for you. You are going to do great!
Let me know how it goes....

Paige  – (1:46 PM)  

hey jodi!
i am starting a new blog but it will be private. if you would like to read it (i would love you to) please leave a comment with google email addy and i will add you. it is going private in a week

Post a Comment